Joomla 3.4 T3 Framework is updated for Joomla 3.4. Please download the latest version of T3 and update to use our templates on Joomla 3.4 versions.
  1. Turkish
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. Monday, November 30 2015, 10:43 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Since I updated the Warp framework, my site kind of blew up. Only "designed by optimum theme" shows up. My site has gone.

I have attached a photo of the problem. I've uninstalled the theme and reinstalled it, but the issue is the same. I've also tried clearing my browser and joomla cache. Nothing seems to help
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
I checked and verified that Tekno theme works. You need to place your modules and contents accordingly. For example you need to create Custom HTML module, put your logo image in it and then publish it on the logo position. Also you need to publish your menu module on menu position etc...

You can refer to Tekno Theme documentation for more information.

If you want to have a website just like Tekno theme's demo, you need to install quickstart package.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # Permalink
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Could you please provide us FTP and admin credentials? Since new version of Warp has new variables, it may cause some problems.
I can fix it for you.

You can fill Site Details form which is located just below the reply editor on this page.

Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 1
Turkish Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your quick reply!
I believe I have filled the information correctly
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 2
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
I am not able to login your FTP nor admin panel with informations you provided. Could you please confirm that they are right?
Also I couldn't see Tekno Theme is assigned to your site. Where do you use Tekno Theme?

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 3
Turkish Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi.

Not sure what happened, but I managed to screw up my passwords.

I am currently not using Tekno as it is not working. The details provided will allow you to change Tekno to the default theme so you can see the problem for yourself.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 4
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Your issue is fixed and your template works now.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 5
Turkish Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hey Enes,

I switched back to the Tekno theme, and it still does not work.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 6
Turkish Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Thank you :)

I feel stupid now, but everything is working well!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Tekno Theme
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply at the moment.