Joomla 3.4 T3 Framework is updated for Joomla 3.4. Please download the latest version of T3 and update to use our templates on Joomla 3.4 versions.
  1. novaprime
  2. Pare Theme
  3. Tuesday, December 01 2015, 12:49 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I can't seem to utilize the "auto component" module. In the templates section its yellows out, and doesn't have a settings option. How do I fix this?
Thanks.
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,
Could you please fill the Site Details form which is located just below the reply editor on this page? Only our staff can see them. We need to check your site since we cannot reproduce the issue.

Also on which position you published your content modules?

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Pare Theme
  3. # 1
novaprime Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Ok, I think a better way of asking is, content in a grid module is being forced down by the right sidebar, and I don't know why this is happening.
In the pare demo, the main content modules sit nicely next to the right sidebar. Do you know a fix for this? I've attached a pic illustrating the problem.
Thanks for your help again!
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Pare Theme
  3. # 2
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
OK I understand now. The component area is not a module position, it's the main area of the template which displays your Joomla components. So it's normal that you cannot configure it like other module positions.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Pare Theme
  3. # 3
novaprime Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about, thanks.
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Pare Theme
  3. # 4
Enes Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,

What do you mean with "auto component"? Can you please share a screenshot?

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Pare Theme
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply at the moment.