Joomla 3.4 T3 Framework is updated for Joomla 3.4. Please download the latest version of T3 and update to use our templates on Joomla 3.4 versions.
  1. fletch88
  2. General Questions
  3. Sunday, January 10 2016, 05:51 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm used to theme/extension clubs putting out new themes each month but it appears there have not been any new ones for over 6 months now. I purchased a short term membership and would like to know the what my expectations should be before extending it. How often should I expect new themes?
Hasan Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,

We are re-constructing our team and will release new templates as soon as possible.
Thanks for the patience.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Questions
  3. # 1
brianpeat Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Yeah, I was starting to notice the lack of new themes also. I actually let my membership expire until I needed to update a site and wanted to make sure I had the newest version of Optik, so I signed up again. Sure would be nice to see some new stuff soon. :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Questions
  3. # 2
brianpeat Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
It's really starting to drag out now. Are you just spending too much time on Arassta to keep this going? Are you open to working with new designers? I was happy to find another template company using UIKit, but with nothing new coming for months, I'm wondering if your heart just isn't in it any longer?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Questions
  3. # 3
Hasan Accepted Answer
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi Brian,

We are still here and work for templates and already released one (Renkli). We know that it's been a while for the last release but nowadays Joomla service providers have tuff times. All Joomla template providers are struggling. But I can say that honestly we are still here and will keep releasing templates.

Thank you for the patience.
Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Questions
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply at the moment.