Joomla 3.4 T3 Framework is updated for Joomla 3.4. Please download the latest version of T3 and update to use our templates on Joomla 3.4 versions.
  1. Diversesolution
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. Wednesday, September 24 2014, 01:48 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

i am trying to set up the layout home-1 for my website ! but once i do that and i refresh the page the website disappear and give me error home page not found
Enes Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi,
Can you please provide your site informations from Site Details tab just below the reply editor? I will check it.

Regards
You can follow our Twitter account to be informed on latest templates, updates and news.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 1
Diversesolution Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 2
Optimum
Votes
Undo
What exactly you do and encounter with that error? Also if you provide admin info (please fill Site Details form), I can check it.
Thanks.
You can follow our Twitter account to be informed on latest templates, updates and news.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
hi,

i go to template extensions _ i select _ mektep template_ i go to layout _ i select "home-1" because i like more the modules position plus there is the slide module. Once i do that i save i refresh the page and the error is the tipical error when you dont have the home page published or it can not bi found

thanks

Luigi
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
here we go! ,
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 5
Optimum
Votes
Undo
I am not able to login your admin panel with the user name and password you provided. Can you please check?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
try it now:)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Hi anynews about it?! i cant not go forward with the website if dont solve this problem:)

thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 8
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hello,
I just updated your template files, now you can use default-joomla-3.x.php file for your Mektep Template. If you want to disable mainbody (component) area on home page then you can hide it from your Template Manager (under Optimum Theme tab).

By the way you updated your template to latest Joomla version so you need to update your K2 component to latest version, too. And also please navigate to Extensions > Extensions Manager > Database and Fix your database. This will fix the error message you have on your site.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Hi Enes,

Thank you! i saw it that you changed, but still i have the same problem and now with "defaul-joomla-3x.php" . Did i miss something?

Regards

Luigi
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 10
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hi again,
As I stated on my last reply, please update your K2 component and then navigate to Extensions > Database and click on Fix button. I could do all these things for you but the user account you provided me has not enough privileges.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Hi , as i did last time i already updated the K2 components and fixed the DB , but still i have the same problem with the layout !
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
i upgraded your user account ! please check again cause i need this website up and running as soon as possible!:o
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
To continue with my work, i set up the layout called "default" but i need the "defaul-joomla-3x.php" cause it is complete with both slider modules.

thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 14
Optimum
Votes
Undo
OK now your site doesn't have an error and default-joomla-3x.php is assigned for all menu items. Please check your site.

Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Hi Enes,

Thank you so much? most of the time i tried to fix thing by my self:) but in this issue i could not focus 100%.

thanks for your great support once again:)

Luigi
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 16
AlessioFirst Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Test
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 17
AlessioFirst Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello! I installed the Mektep theme but when I entered to Home Page I get a HTTP 500 ERROR. What can I do?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 18
Optimum
Votes
Undo
Hello! I installed the Mektep theme but when I entered to Home Page I get a HTTP 500 ERROR. What can I do?

To understand what's wrong, we need to see your error log file because you got a 500 Error. After that we can understand why you get this issue. Could you please open a new topic with your site details? You can fill the Site Details form which is just below the editor.

Regards.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Mektep Theme
  3. # 19
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.